[DailyReading] Sowing and reaping

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Mar 21 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: The World’s Allure
Reading: Sowing and reaping  2012-03-21
Reference: Gal. 6:7-10

Gal 6:7: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8: For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Gal 6:9: And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Gal 6:10: As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men , especially unto them who are of the household of faith.