[DailyReading] God will save Zion

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Mar 16 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: Beautiful Zion
Reading: God will save Zion  2012-03-16
Reference: Ps. 69:29-36

Pss 69:29: But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
Pss 69:30: I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Pss 69:31: This also shall please the Lord better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
Pss 69:32: The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
Pss 69:33: For the Lord heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
Pss 69:34: Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
Pss 69:35: For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
Pss 69:36: The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.