[DailyReading] A message for Israel

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Mar 13 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: Beautiful Zion
Reading: A message for Israel  2012-03-13
Reference: Jer. 18:1-6

Jer 18:1: The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,
Jer 18:2: Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
Jer 18:3: Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
Jer 18:4: And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it .
Jer 18:5: Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
Jer 18:6: O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.