[DailyReading] The final separation

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jun 30 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: Come Out and Be Separate
Reading: The final separation  2012-06-30
Reference:  Matt. 25:31-34, 41

Mt 25:31: When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mt 25:32: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mt 25:33: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mt 25:34: Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Mt 25:41: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: