[DailyReading] Walk in the Spirit

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jun 17 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Holy Ghost
Reading: Walk in the Spirit  2012-06-17
Reference:  Gal. 5:16-26

Gal 5:16: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17: For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18: But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Gal 5:19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24: And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26: Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.