[DailyReading] Charity is kind

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Jul 27 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: Charity
Reading: Charity is kind  2012-07-27
Reference: Luke 10:33-37

Lk 10:33: But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him ,
Lk 10:34: And went to him , and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
Lk 10:35: And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
Lk 10:36: Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
Lk 10:37: And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.