[DailyReading] And understand all mysteries

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jul 25 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: Charity
Reading: And understand all mysteries  2012-07-25
Reference: Eccles. 1:12-18

Eccl 1:12: I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
Eccl 1:13: And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
Eccl 1:14: I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Eccl 1:15: That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
Eccl 1:16: I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
Eccl 1:17: And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
Eccl 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.