[DailyReading] Though I speak like angels

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jul 23 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: Charity
Reading: Though I speak like angels   2012-07-23
Reference: Acts 12:20-23

Acts 12:20: And Herod was highly displeased with them of Tyre and Sidon: but they came with one accord to him, and, having made Blastus the king's chamberlain their friend, desired peace; because their country was nourished by the king's country .
Acts 12:21: And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.
Acts 12:22: And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.
Acts 12:23: And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.