[DailyReading] The Lord knows us

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jul 9 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: Accepting Afflictions
Reading: The Lord knows us   2012-07-09
Reference: Ps. 119:73-80

Pss 119:73: Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
Pss 119:74: They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
Pss 119:75: I know, O Lord, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
Pss 119:76: Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
Pss 119:77: Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
Pss 119:78: Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
Pss 119:79: Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.
Pss 119:80: Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.