[DailyReading] Paul realizes his depravity

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jul 2 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: O Wretched Man!
Reading: Paul realizes his depravity  2012-07-02
Reference: 1 Tim. 1:12-16

1Tim 1:12: And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1Tim 1:13: Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
1Tim 1:14: And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
1Tim 1:15: This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
1Tim 1:16: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.