[DailyReading] The tradition of men

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jan 21 00:00:01 MST 2012

Lesson: Christ Confronts Legalism
Reading: The tradition of men  2012-01-21
Reference: Col. 2:4-10

Col 2:4: And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
Col 2:5: For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
Col 2:6: As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
Col 2:7: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Col 2:8: Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9: For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
Col 2:10: And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: