[DailyReading] Compassions new every morning

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Jan 12 00:00:01 MST 2012

Lesson: Christ Shows Compassion
Reading: Compassions new every morning  2012-01-12
Reference: Lam. 3:22-33

Lam 3:22: It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Lam 3:23: They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lam 3:24: The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Lam 3:25: The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Lam 3:26: It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
Lam 3:27: It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.
Lam 3:28: He sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath borne it upon him.
Lam 3:29: He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.
Lam 3:30: He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach.
Lam 3:31: For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
Lam 3:32: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
Lam 3:33: For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.