[DailyReading] Let a man examine himself

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Feb 26 00:00:01 MST 2012

Lesson: The Bread and Cup of Communion
Reading: Let a man examine himself  2012-02-26
Reference: 1 Cor. 11:28-34

1Cor 11:28: But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Cor 11:29: For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1Cor 11:30: For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1Cor 11:31: For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
1Cor 11:32: But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
1Cor 11:33: Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.
1Cor 11:34: And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.