[DailyReading] I will triumph

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Aug 26 00:00:01 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Victor.s Shout
Reading: I will triumph  2012-08-26
Reference: Ps. 92

Pss 92:1: It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Pss 92:2: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Pss 92:3: Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
Pss 92:4: For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
Pss 92:5: O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Pss 92:6: A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Pss 92:7: When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Pss 92:8: But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.
Pss 92:9: For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
Pss 92:10: But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Pss 92:11: Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
Pss 92:12: The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Pss 92:13: Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Pss 92:14: They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
Pss 92:15: To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.