[DailyReading] Christ, the resurrection and life

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Aug 20 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Victor.s Shout
Reading: Christ, the resurrection and life  2012-08-20
Reference: John 11:20-27

Jn 11:20: Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.
Jn 11:21: Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
Jn 11:22: But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.
Jn 11:23: Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
Jn 11:24: Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
Jn 11:25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Jn 11:26: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Jn 11:27: She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.