[DailyReading] According to His mercy He saved us

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Apr 13 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: God’s Mercy to His Children
Reading: According to His mercy He saved us  2012-04-13
Reference: Titus 3:3-7

Tit 3:3: For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
Tit 3:4: But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6: Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
Tit 3:7: That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.