Man’s days like a flower

Daily Bible Readings dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Apr 1 00:00:02 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Brevity of Life
Reading: Man’s days like a flower  2012-04-01
Reference: Ps. 103:13-19

Pss 103:13: Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
Pss 103:14: For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
Pss 103:15: As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
Pss 103:16: For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
Pss 103:17: But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
Pss 103:18: To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
Pss 103:19: The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.