[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Job 39-40 Day: 138

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed May 19 00:00:02 MDT 2021

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Job 39:1: Knowest thou the time when the wild goats of the rock bring forth? or canst thou mark when the hinds do calve?
Job 39:2: Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when they bring forth?
Job 39:3: They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their sorrows.
Job 39:4: Their young ones are in good liking, they grow up with corn; they go forth, and return not unto them.
Job 39:5: Who hath sent out the wild ass free? or who hath loosed the bands of the wild ass?
Job 39:6: Whose house I have made the wilderness, and the barren land his dwellings.
Job 39:7: He scorneth the multitude of the city, neither regardeth he the crying of the driver.
Job 39:8: The range of the mountains is his pasture, and he searcheth after every green thing.
Job 39:9: Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
Job 39:10: Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?
Job 39:11: Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?
Job 39:12: Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
Job 39:13: Gavest thou the goodly wings unto the peacocks? or wings and feathers unto the ostrich?
Job 39:14: Which leaveth her eggs in the earth, and warmeth them in dust,
Job 39:15: And forgetteth that the foot may crush them, or that the wild beast may break them.
Job 39:16: She is hardened against her young ones, as though they were not hers: her labour is in vain without fear;
Job 39:17: Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.
Job 39:18: What time she lifteth up herself on high, she scorneth the horse and his rider.
Job 39:19: Hast thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder?
Job 39:20: Canst thou make him afraid as a grasshopper? the glory of his nostrils is terrible.
Job 39:21: He paweth in the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men.
Job 39:22: He mocketh at fear, and is not affrighted; neither turneth he back from the sword.
Job 39:23: The quiver rattleth against him, the glittering spear and the shield.
Job 39:24: He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage: neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet.
Job 39:25: He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting.
Job 39:26: Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south?
Job 39:27: Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?
Job 39:28: She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.
Job 39:29: From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
Job 39:30: Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.
Job 40:1: Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,
Job 40:2: Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
Job 40:3: Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
Job 40:4: Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Job 40:5: Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
Job 40:6: Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Job 40:7: Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
Job 40:8: Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Job 40:9: Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
Job 40:10: Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
Job 40:11: Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
Job 40:12: Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
Job 40:13: Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
Job 40:14: Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
Job 40:15: Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Job 40:16: Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
Job 40:17: He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
Job 40:18: His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
Job 40:19: He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
Job 40:20: Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
Job 40:21: He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
Job 40:22: The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
Job 40:23: Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
Job 40:24: He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com