[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 36-38 Day: 88

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Mar 30 00:00:02 MDT 2021

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 36:1: The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
Psalms 36:2: For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
Psalms 36:3: The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
Psalms 36:4: He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
Psalms 36:5: Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
Psalms 36:6: Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.
Psalms 36:7: How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalms 36:8: They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
Psalms 36:9: For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
Psalms 36:10: O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
Psalms 36:11: Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
Psalms 36:12: There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.
Psalms 37:1: Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
Psalms 37:2: For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
Psalms 37:3: Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Psalms 37:4: Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:5: Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalms 37:6: And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
Psalms 37:7: Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
Psalms 37:8: Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
Psalms 37:9: For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
Psalms 37:10: For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
Psalms 37:11: But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Psalms 37:12: The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
Psalms 37:13: The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
Psalms 37:14: The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
Psalms 37:15: Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
Psalms 37:16: A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
Psalms 37:17: For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.
Psalms 37:18: The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
Psalms 37:19: They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
Psalms 37:20: But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
Psalms 37:21: The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
Psalms 37:22: For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
Psalms 37:23: The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
Psalms 37:24: Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.
Psalms 37:25: I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Psalms 37:26: He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
Psalms 37:27: Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
Psalms 37:28: For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
Psalms 37:29: The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
Psalms 37:30: The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
Psalms 37:31: The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
Psalms 37:32: The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
Psalms 37:33: The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
Psalms 37:34: Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
Psalms 37:35: I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
Psalms 37:36: Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
Psalms 37:37: Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
Psalms 37:38: But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
Psalms 37:39: But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
Psalms 37:40: And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Psalms 38:1: O Lord, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
Psalms 38:2: For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
Psalms 38:3: There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
Psalms 38:4: For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
Psalms 38:5: My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
Psalms 38:6: I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
Psalms 38:7: For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
Psalms 38:8: I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
Psalms 38:9: Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
Psalms 38:10: My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
Psalms 38:11: My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off.
Psalms 38:12: They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
Psalms 38:13: But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
Psalms 38:14: Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
Psalms 38:15: For in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
Psalms 38:16: For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
Psalms 38:17: For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
Psalms 38:18: For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
Psalms 38:19: But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
Psalms 38:20: They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
Psalms 38:21: Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me.
Psalms 38:22: Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com