[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 1-2 Day: 4

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jan 5 00:00:02 MST 2021

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 1:1: Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psalms 1:2: But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psalms 1:3: And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalms 1:4: The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Psalms 1:5: Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Psalms 1:6: For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Psalms 2:1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psalms 2:2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
Psalms 2:3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psalms 2:4: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psalms 2:5: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psalms 2:6: Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psalms 2:7: I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psalms 2:8: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psalms 2:9: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psalms 2:10: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psalms 2:11: Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psalms 2:12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com