[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Romans 1-2 Day: 1

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jan 2 00:00:02 MST 2021

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Romans 1:1: Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,
Romans 1:2: ( Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
Romans 1:3: Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Romans 1:4: And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
Romans 1:5: By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
Romans 1:6: Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:
Romans 1:7: To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 1:8: First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Romans 1:9: For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Romans 1:10: Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
Romans 1:11: For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
Romans 1:12: That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.
Romans 1:13: Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, ( but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
Romans 1:14: I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.
Romans 1:15: So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.
Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:17: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Romans 1:18: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Romans 1:19: Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20: For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Romans 1:21: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Romans 1:22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:23: And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Romans 1:24: Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:28: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:29: Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans 1:30: Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans 1:31: Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans 1:32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 2:1: Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Romans 2:2: But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
Romans 2:3: And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Romans 2:4: Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Romans 2:5: But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Romans 2:6: Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Romans 2:7: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Romans 2:8: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Romans 2:9: Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Romans 2:10: But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Romans 2:11: For there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans 2:12: For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Romans 2:13: ( For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Romans 2:14: For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Romans 2:15: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
Romans 2:16: In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Romans 2:17: Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
Romans 2:18: And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
Romans 2:19: And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
Romans 2:20: An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
Romans 2:21: Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
Romans 2:22: Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
Romans 2:23: Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
Romans 2:24: For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
Romans 2:25: For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
Romans 2:26: Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
Romans 2:27: And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
Romans 2:28: For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
Romans 2:29: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com