[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Proverbs 5-6 Day: 173

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jun 22 00:00:02 MDT 2020

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Proverbs 5:1: My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
Proverbs 5:2: That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
Proverbs 5:3: For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
Proverbs 5:4: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
Proverbs 5:5: Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
Proverbs 5:6: Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
Proverbs 5:7: Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
Proverbs 5:8: Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
Proverbs 5:9: Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
Proverbs 5:10: Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
Proverbs 5:11: And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
Proverbs 5:12: And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
Proverbs 5:13: And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
Proverbs 5:14: I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.
Proverbs 5:15: Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.
Proverbs 5:16: Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.
Proverbs 5:17: Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee.
Proverbs 5:18: Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.
Proverbs 5:19: Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
Proverbs 5:20: And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
Proverbs 5:21: For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he pondereth all his goings.
Proverbs 5:22: His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
Proverbs 5:23: He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.
Proverbs 6:1: My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger,
Proverbs 6:2: Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.
Proverbs 6:3: Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friend; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.
Proverbs 6:4: Give not sleep to thine eyes, nor slumber to thine eyelids.
Proverbs 6:5: Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.
Proverbs 6:6: Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
Proverbs 6:7: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
Proverbs 6:8: Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
Proverbs 6:9: How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
Proverbs 6:10: Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
Proverbs 6:11: So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
Proverbs 6:12: A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
Proverbs 6:13: He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
Proverbs 6:14: Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
Proverbs 6:15: Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
Proverbs 6:16: These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Proverbs 6:17: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Proverbs 6:18: An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Proverbs 6:19: A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Proverbs 6:20: My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Proverbs 6:21: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
Proverbs 6:22: When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
Proverbs 6:23: For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
Proverbs 6:24: To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Proverbs 6:25: Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Proverbs 6:26: For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Proverbs 6:27: Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28: Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
Proverbs 6:29: So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
Proverbs 6:30: Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
Proverbs 6:31: But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
Proverbs 6:32: But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Proverbs 6:33: A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
Proverbs 6:34: For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.
Proverbs 6:35: He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com