[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 122-124 Day: 298

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Oct 26 00:00:03 MDT 2019

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 122:1: I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Psalms 122:2: Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
Psalms 122:3: Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
Psalms 122:4: Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.
Psalms 122:5: For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Psalms 122:6: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalms 122:7: Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
Psalms 122:8: For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Psalms 122:9: Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
Psalms 123:1: Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.
Psalms 123:2: Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
Psalms 123:3: Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
Psalms 123:4: Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.
Psalms 124:1: If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;
Psalms 124:2: If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
Psalms 124:3: Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:
Psalms 124:4: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:
Psalms 124:5: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
Psalms 124:6: Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
Psalms 124:7: Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
Psalms 124:8: Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com