[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 125-127 Day: 305

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Nov 2 00:00:02 MDT 2019

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 125:1: They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
Psalms 125:2: As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
Psalms 125:3: For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
Psalms 125:4: Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
Psalms 125:5: As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.
Psalms 126:1: When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Psalms 126:2: Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
Psalms 126:3: The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Psalms 126:4: Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.
Psalms 126:5: They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Psalms 126:6: He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Psalms 127:1: Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
Psalms 127:2: It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
Psalms 127:3: Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalms 127:4: As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Psalms 127:5: Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com