[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 12-14 Day: 32

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Feb 2 00:00:03 MST 2019

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 12:1: Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
Psalms 12:2: They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
Psalms 12:3: The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
Psalms 12:4: Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
Psalms 12:5: For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
Psalms 12:6: The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalms 12:7: Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
Psalms 12:8: The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
Psalms 13:1: How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
Psalms 13:2: How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
Psalms 13:3: Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
Psalms 13:4: Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
Psalms 13:5: But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
Psalms 13:6: I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Psalms 14:1: The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalms 14:2: The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
Psalms 14:3: They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Psalms 14:4: Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.
Psalms 14:5: There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
Psalms 14:6: Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.
Psalms 14:7: Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com