[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 27-29 Day: 67

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Mar 9 00:00:03 MST 2018

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 27:1: The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalms 27:2: When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
Psalms 27:3: Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psalms 27:4: One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalms 27:5: For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Psalms 27:6: And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Psalms 27:7: Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psalms 27:8: When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.
Psalms 27:9: Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
Psalms 27:10: When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
Psalms 27:11: Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Psalms 27:12: Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
Psalms 27:13: I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Psalms 27:14: Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalms 28:1: Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
Psalms 28:2: Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
Psalms 28:3: Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
Psalms 28:4: Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
Psalms 28:5: Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
Psalms 28:6: Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
Psalms 28:7: The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalms 28:8: The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
Psalms 28:9: Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Psalms 29:1: Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
Psalms 29:2: Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
Psalms 29:3: The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
Psalms 29:4: The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
Psalms 29:5: The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
Psalms 29:6: He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
Psalms 29:7: The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
Psalms 29:8: The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
Psalms 29:9: The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
Psalms 29:10: The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever.
Psalms 29:11: The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com