[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 24-26 Day: 60

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Mar 2 00:00:03 MST 2018

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 24:1: The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Psalms 24:2: For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Psalms 24:3: Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
Psalms 24:4: He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Psalms 24:5: He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psalms 24:6: This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
Psalms 24:7: Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Psalms 24:8: Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Psalms 24:9: Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Psalms 24:10: Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
Psalms 25:1: Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Psalms 25:2: O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Psalms 25:3: Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Psalms 25:4: Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
Psalms 25:5: Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalms 25:6: Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
Psalms 25:7: Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.
Psalms 25:8: Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
Psalms 25:9: The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
Psalms 25:10: All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Psalms 25:11: For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
Psalms 25:12: What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
Psalms 25:13: His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
Psalms 25:14: The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Psalms 25:15: Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Psalms 25:16: Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
Psalms 25:17: The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Psalms 25:18: Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Psalms 25:19: Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
Psalms 25:20: O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Psalms 25:21: Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Psalms 25:22: Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
Psalms 26:1: Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
Psalms 26:2: Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
Psalms 26:3: For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
Psalms 26:4: I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
Psalms 26:5: I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
Psalms 26:6: I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord:
Psalms 26:7: That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
Psalms 26:8: Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Psalms 26:9: Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
Psalms 26:10: In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
Psalms 26:11: But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
Psalms 26:12: My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com