[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Proverbs 2-3 Day: 159

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jun 9 00:00:03 MDT 2018

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Proverbs 2:1: My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
Proverbs 2:2: So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
Proverbs 2:3: Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
Proverbs 2:4: If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Proverbs 2:5: Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
Proverbs 2:6: For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
Proverbs 2:7: He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
Proverbs 2:8: He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
Proverbs 2:9: Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
Proverbs 2:10: When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
Proverbs 2:11: Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
Proverbs 2:12: To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
Proverbs 2:13: Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
Proverbs 2:14: Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
Proverbs 2:15: Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:
Proverbs 2:16: To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
Proverbs 2:17: Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
Proverbs 2:18: For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
Proverbs 2:19: None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
Proverbs 2:20: That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
Proverbs 2:21: For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
Proverbs 2:22: But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
Proverbs 3:1: My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Proverbs 3:2: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Proverbs 3:3: Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Proverbs 3:4: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Proverbs 3:5: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:6: In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:7: Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:8: It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Proverbs 3:9: Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
Proverbs 3:10: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.