[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 9-11 Day: 25

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Jan 26 00:00:02 MST 2018

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 9:1: I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalms 9:2: I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psalms 9:3: When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
Psalms 9:4: For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.
Psalms 9:5: Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked, thou hast put out their name for ever and ever.
Psalms 9:6: O thou enemy, destructions are come to a perpetual end: and thou hast destroyed cities; their memorial is perished with them.
Psalms 9:7: But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
Psalms 9:8: And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
Psalms 9:9: The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalms 9:10: And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Psalms 9:11: Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psalms 9:12: When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.
Psalms 9:13: Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
Psalms 9:14: That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
Psalms 9:15: The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
Psalms 9:16: The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
Psalms 9:17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Psalms 9:18: For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
Psalms 9:19: Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
Psalms 9:20: Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.
Psalms 10:1: Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
Psalms 10:2: The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
Psalms 10:3: For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.
Psalms 10:4: The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Psalms 10:5: His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
Psalms 10:6: He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
Psalms 10:7: His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
Psalms 10:8: He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
Psalms 10:9: He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.
Psalms 10:10: He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.
Psalms 10:11: He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
Psalms 10:12: Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
Psalms 10:13: Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
Psalms 10:14: Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
Psalms 10:15: Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
Psalms 10:16: The Lord is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
Psalms 10:17: Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
Psalms 10:18: To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
Psalms 11:1: In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
Psalms 11:2: For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
Psalms 11:3: If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Psalms 11:4: The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
Psalms 11:5: The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Psalms 11:6: Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Psalms 11:7: For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com