[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 6-8 Day: 18

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Jan 19 00:00:02 MST 2018

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 6:1: O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
Psalms 6:2: Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
Psalms 6:3: My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?
Psalms 6:4: Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
Psalms 6:5: For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
Psalms 6:6: I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
Psalms 6:7: Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
Psalms 6:8: Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.
Psalms 6:9: The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
Psalms 6:10: Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
Psalms 7:1: O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
Psalms 7:2: Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
Psalms 7:3: O Lord my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
Psalms 7:4: If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
Psalms 7:5: Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
Psalms 7:6: Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
Psalms 7:7: So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
Psalms 7:8: The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
Psalms 7:9: Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
Psalms 7:10: My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
Psalms 7:11: God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psalms 7:12: If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Psalms 7:13: He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
Psalms 7:14: Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
Psalms 7:15: He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
Psalms 7:16: His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
Psalms 7:17: I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
Psalms 8:1: O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Psalms 8:2: Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Psalms 8:3: When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psalms 8:4: What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psalms 8:5: For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Psalms 8:6: Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
Psalms 8:7: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
Psalms 8:8: The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
Psalms 8:9: O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com