[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 143-145 Day: 347

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Dec 14 00:00:02 MST 2017

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 143:1: Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
Psalms 143:2: And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
Psalms 143:3: For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
Psalms 143:4: Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
Psalms 143:5: I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
Psalms 143:6: I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
Psalms 143:7: Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
Psalms 143:8: Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalms 143:9: Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
Psalms 143:10: Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalms 143:11: Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
Psalms 143:12: And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
Psalms 144:1: Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Psalms 144:2: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
Psalms 144:3: Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
Psalms 144:4: Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
Psalms 144:5: Bow thy heavens, O Lord, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
Psalms 144:6: Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.
Psalms 144:7: Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
Psalms 144:8: Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
Psalms 144:9: I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
Psalms 144:10: It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.
Psalms 144:11: Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:
Psalms 144:12: That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:
Psalms 144:13: That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:
Psalms 144:14: That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.
Psalms 144:15: Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.
Psalms 145:1: I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
Psalms 145:2: Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
Psalms 145:3: Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
Psalms 145:4: One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
Psalms 145:5: I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
Psalms 145:6: And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
Psalms 145:7: They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
Psalms 145:8: The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
Psalms 145:9: The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
Psalms 145:10: All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.
Psalms 145:11: They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
Psalms 145:12: To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
Psalms 145:13: Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
Psalms 145:14: The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
Psalms 145:15: The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
Psalms 145:16: Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
Psalms 145:17: The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
Psalms 145:18: The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
Psalms 145:19: He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Psalms 145:20: The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
Psalms 145:21: My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com