[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 137-139 Day: 333

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Nov 30 00:00:01 MST 2014

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 137:1: By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
Psalms 137:2: We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
Psalms 137:3: For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
Psalms 137:4: How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
Psalms 137:5: If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
Psalms 137:6: If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Psalms 137:7: Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
Psalms 137:8: O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
Psalms 137:9: Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Psalms 138:1: I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psalms 138:2: I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalms 138:3: In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
Psalms 138:4: All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Psalms 138:5: Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord.
Psalms 138:6: Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
Psalms 138:7: Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
Psalms 138:8: The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
Psalms 139:1: O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Psalms 139:2: Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Psalms 139:3: Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
Psalms 139:4: For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
Psalms 139:5: Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Psalms 139:6: Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Psalms 139:7: Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
Psalms 139:8: If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Psalms 139:9: If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Psalms 139:10: Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
Psalms 139:11: If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
Psalms 139:12: Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
Psalms 139:13: For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
Psalms 139:14: I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalms 139:15: My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Psalms 139:16: Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
Psalms 139:17: How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
Psalms 139:18: If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
Psalms 139:19: Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
Psalms 139:20: For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Psalms 139:21: Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
Psalms 139:22: I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Psalms 139:23: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psalms 139:24: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com