[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 54-56 Day: 130

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun May 11 00:00:21 MDT 2014

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 54:1: Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
Psalms 54:2: Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
Psalms 54:3: For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
Psalms 54:4: Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
Psalms 54:5: He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
Psalms 54:6: I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.
Psalms 54:7: For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.
Psalms 55:1: Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
Psalms 55:2: Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;
Psalms 55:3: Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
Psalms 55:4: My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.
Psalms 55:5: Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.
Psalms 55:6: And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.
Psalms 55:7: Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.
Psalms 55:8: I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.
Psalms 55:9: Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city.
Psalms 55:10: Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.
Psalms 55:11: Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.
Psalms 55:12: For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
Psalms 55:13: But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.
Psalms 55:14: We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.
Psalms 55:15: Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
Psalms 55:16: As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.
Psalms 55:17: Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
Psalms 55:18: He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
Psalms 55:19: God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.
Psalms 55:20: He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.
Psalms 55:21: The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.
Psalms 55:22: Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalms 55:23: But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.
Psalms 56:1: Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
Psalms 56:2: Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
Psalms 56:3: What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
Psalms 56:4: In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psalms 56:5: Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
Psalms 56:6: They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
Psalms 56:7: Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.
Psalms 56:8: Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
Psalms 56:9: When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
Psalms 56:10: In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.
Psalms 56:11: In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Psalms 56:12: Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
Psalms 56:13: For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com