[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 81-83 Day: 193

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jul 13 00:01:41 MDT 2014

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 81:1: Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
Psalms 81:2: Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.
Psalms 81:3: Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
Psalms 81:4: For this was a statute for Israel, and a law of the God of Jacob.
Psalms 81:5: This he ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.
Psalms 81:6: I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots.
Psalms 81:7: Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
Psalms 81:8: Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
Psalms 81:9: There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
Psalms 81:10: I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Psalms 81:11: But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
Psalms 81:12: So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.
Psalms 81:13: Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
Psalms 81:14: I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.
Psalms 81:15: The haters of the Lord should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.
Psalms 81:16: He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.
Psalms 82:1: God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
Psalms 82:2: How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
Psalms 82:3: Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Psalms 82:4: Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalms 82:5: They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
Psalms 82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Psalms 82:7: But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Psalms 82:8: Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
Psalms 83:1: Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
Psalms 83:2: For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
Psalms 83:3: They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
Psalms 83:4: They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
Psalms 83:5: For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Psalms 83:6: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
Psalms 83:7: Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;
Psalms 83:8: Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
Psalms 83:9: Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:
Psalms 83:10: Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
Psalms 83:11: Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:
Psalms 83:12: Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.
Psalms 83:13: O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.
Psalms 83:14: As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;
Psalms 83:15: So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.
Psalms 83:16: Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O Lord.
Psalms 83:17: Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:
Psalms 83:18: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com