[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 15-17 Day: 39

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Feb 9 00:00:01 MST 2014

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 15:1: Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
Psalms 15:2: He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
Psalms 15:3: He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
Psalms 15:4: In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
Psalms 15:5: He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
Psalms 16:1: Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalms 16:2: O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
Psalms 16:3: But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
Psalms 16:4: Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
Psalms 16:5: The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
Psalms 16:6: The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Psalms 16:7: I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
Psalms 16:8: I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Psalms 16:9: Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Psalms 16:10: For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Psalms 16:11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalms 17:1: Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
Psalms 17:2: Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
Psalms 17:3: Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
Psalms 17:4: Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
Psalms 17:5: Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
Psalms 17:6: I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Psalms 17:7: Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
Psalms 17:8: Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
Psalms 17:9: From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
Psalms 17:10: They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
Psalms 17:11: They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
Psalms 17:12: Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
Psalms 17:13: Arise, O Lord, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
Psalms 17:14: From men which are thy hand, O Lord, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
Psalms 17:15: As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com