[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 114-116 Day: 270

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Sep 28 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 114:1: When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;
Psalms 114:2: Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.
Psalms 114:3: The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
Psalms 114:4: The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.
Psalms 114:5: What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
Psalms 114:6: Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?
Psalms 114:7: Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;
Psalms 114:8: Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.
Psalms 115:1: Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
Psalms 115:2: Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
Psalms 115:3: But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
Psalms 115:4: Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
Psalms 115:5: They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
Psalms 115:6: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
Psalms 115:7: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
Psalms 115:8: They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
Psalms 115:9: O Israel, trust thou in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
Psalms 115:10: O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
Psalms 115:11: Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord: he is their help and their shield.
Psalms 115:12: The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
Psalms 115:13: He will bless them that fear the Lord, both small and great.
Psalms 115:14: The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
Psalms 115:15: Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.
Psalms 115:16: The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
Psalms 115:17: The dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down into silence.
Psalms 115:18: But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the Lord.
Psalms 116:1: I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
Psalms 116:2: Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
Psalms 116:3: The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
Psalms 116:4: Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
Psalms 116:5: Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Psalms 116:6: The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
Psalms 116:7: Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Psalms 116:8: For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
Psalms 116:9: I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
Psalms 116:10: I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
Psalms 116:11: I said in my haste, All men are liars.
Psalms 116:12: What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?
Psalms 116:13: I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.
Psalms 116:14: I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.
Psalms 116:15: Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
Psalms 116:16: O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
Psalms 116:17: I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
Psalms 116:18: I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people,
Psalms 116:19: In the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com