[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 108-110 Day: 256

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Sep 14 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 108:1: O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Psalms 108:2: Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
Psalms 108:3: I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
Psalms 108:4: For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
Psalms 108:5: Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
Psalms 108:6: That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
Psalms 108:7: God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
Psalms 108:8: Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
Psalms 108:9: Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
Psalms 108:10: Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
Psalms 108:11: Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
Psalms 108:12: Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
Psalms 108:13: Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
Psalms 109:1: Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
Psalms 109:2: For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
Psalms 109:3: They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.
Psalms 109:4: For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
Psalms 109:5: And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
Psalms 109:6: Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
Psalms 109:7: When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
Psalms 109:8: Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Psalms 109:9: Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Psalms 109:10: Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
Psalms 109:11: Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
Psalms 109:12: Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
Psalms 109:13: Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
Psalms 109:14: Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
Psalms 109:15: Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
Psalms 109:16: Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
Psalms 109:17: As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
Psalms 109:18: As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
Psalms 109:19: Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
Psalms 109:20: Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
Psalms 109:21: But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
Psalms 109:22: For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.
Psalms 109:23: I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust.
Psalms 109:24: My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness.
Psalms 109:25: I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.
Psalms 109:26: Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
Psalms 109:27: That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, Lord, hast done it.
Psalms 109:28: Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.
Psalms 109:29: Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
Psalms 109:30: I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
Psalms 109:31: For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
Psalms 110:1: The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Psalms 110:2: The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Psalms 110:3: Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Psalms 110:4: The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psalms 110:5: The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
Psalms 110:6: He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
Psalms 110:7: He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com