[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Proverbs 22 Day: 250

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Sep 8 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Proverbs 22:1: A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
Proverbs 22:2: The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.
Proverbs 22:3: A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Proverbs 22:4: By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life.
Proverbs 22:5: Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.
Proverbs 22:6: Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:7: The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
Proverbs 22:8: He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.
Proverbs 22:9: He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.
Proverbs 22:10: Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
Proverbs 22:11: He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.
Proverbs 22:12: The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.
Proverbs 22:13: The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.
Proverbs 22:14: The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein.
Proverbs 22:15: Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
Proverbs 22:16: He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
Proverbs 22:17: Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.
Proverbs 22:18: For it is a pleasant thing if thou keep them within thee; they shall withal be fitted in thy lips.
Proverbs 22:19: That thy trust may be in the Lord, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee.
Proverbs 22:20: Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge,
Proverbs 22:21: That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?
Proverbs 22:22: Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate:
Proverbs 22:23: For the Lord will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.
Proverbs 22:24: Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go:
Proverbs 22:25: Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul.
Proverbs 22:26: Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.
Proverbs 22:27: If thou hast nothing to pay, why should he take away thy bed from under thee?
Proverbs 22:28: Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.
Proverbs 22:29: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com