[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Numbers 13-16 Day: 247

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Sep 5 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Numbers 13:1: And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
Numbers 13:2: Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.
Numbers 13:3: And Moses by the commandment of the Lord sent them from the wilderness of Paran: all those men were heads of the children of Israel.
Numbers 13:4: And these were their names: of the tribe of Reuben, Shammua the son of Zaccur.
Numbers 13:5: Of the tribe of Simeon, Shaphat the son of Hori.
Numbers 13:6: Of the tribe of Judah, Caleb the son of Jephunneh.
Numbers 13:7: Of the tribe of Issachar, Igal the son of Joseph.
Numbers 13:8: Of the tribe of Ephraim, Oshea the son of Nun.
Numbers 13:9: Of the tribe of Benjamin, Palti the son of Raphu.
Numbers 13:10: Of the tribe of Zebulun, Gaddiel the son of Sodi.
Numbers 13:11: Of the tribe of Joseph, namely, of the tribe of Manasseh, Gaddi the son of Susi.
Numbers 13:12: Of the tribe of Dan, Ammiel the son of Gemalli.
Numbers 13:13: Of the tribe of Asher, Sethur the son of Michael.
Numbers 13:14: Of the tribe of Naphtali, Nahbi the son of Vophsi.
Numbers 13:15: Of the tribe of Gad, Geuel the son of Machi.
Numbers 13:16: These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Oshea the son of Nun Jehoshua.