[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 75-77 Day: 179

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jun 29 00:00:02 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 75:1: Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
Psalms 75:2: When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
Psalms 75:3: The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
Psalms 75:4: I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
Psalms 75:5: Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
Psalms 75:6: For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psalms 75:7: But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Psalms 75:8: For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
Psalms 75:9: But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
Psalms 75:10: All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
Psalms 76:1: In Judah is God known: his name is great in Israel.
Psalms 76:2: In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion.
Psalms 76:3: There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
Psalms 76:4: Thou art more glorious and excellent than the mountains of prey.
Psalms 76:5: The stouthearted are spoiled, they have slept their sleep: and none of the men of might have found their hands.
Psalms 76:6: At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
Psalms 76:7: Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
Psalms 76:8: Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,
Psalms 76:9: When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
Psalms 76:10: Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.
Psalms 76:11: Vow, and pay unto the Lord your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.
Psalms 76:12: He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.
Psalms 77:1: I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
Psalms 77:2: In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
Psalms 77:3: I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
Psalms 77:4: Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
Psalms 77:5: I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
Psalms 77:6: I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
Psalms 77:7: Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
Psalms 77:8: Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
Psalms 77:9: Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
Psalms 77:10: And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
Psalms 77:11: I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
Psalms 77:12: I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Psalms 77:13: Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
Psalms 77:14: Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
Psalms 77:15: Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
Psalms 77:16: The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
Psalms 77:17: The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.
Psalms 77:18: The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
Psalms 77:19: Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
Psalms 77:20: Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com