[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Phil 1-2 Day: 176

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jun 26 00:00:04 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Philippians 1:1: Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
Philippians 1:2: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:3: I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Philippians 1:4: Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
Philippians 1:5: For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Philippians 1:6: Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 1:7: Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
Philippians 1:8: For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:9: And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
Philippians 1:10: That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;
Philippians 1:11: Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
Philippians 1:12: But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;
Philippians 1:13: So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;
Philippians 1:14: And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
Philippians 1:15: Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
Philippians 1:16: The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
Philippians 1:17: But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.
Philippians 1:18: What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I there in do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Philippians 1:19: For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
Philippians 1:20: According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
Philippians 1:21: For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:22: But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
Philippians 1:23: For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
Philippians 1:24: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
Philippians 1:25: And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;
Philippians 1:26: That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.
Philippians 1:27: Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
Philippians 1:28: And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
Philippians 1:29: For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
Philippians 1:30: Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.
Philippians 2:1: If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
Philippians 2:2: Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
Philippians 2:3: Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Philippians 2:4: Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Philippians 2:5: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Philippians 2:6: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Philippians 2:7: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Philippians 2:8: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:9: Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Philippians 2:10: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:11: And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:12: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Philippians 2:13: For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Philippians 2:14: Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Philippians 2:15: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Philippians 2:16: Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Philippians 2:17: Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
Philippians 2:18: For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.
Philippians 2:19: But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
Philippians 2:20: For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
Philippians 2:21: For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
Philippians 2:22: But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.
Philippians 2:23: Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me.
Philippians 2:24: But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly.
Philippians 2:25: Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.
Philippians 2:26: For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.
Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
Philippians 2:28: I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful.
Philippians 2:29: Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:
Philippians 2:30: Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com