[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 84-86 Day: 200

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jul 20 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 84:1: How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!
Psalms 84:2: My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
Psalms 84:3: Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.
Psalms 84:4: Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
Psalms 84:5: Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
Psalms 84:6: Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
Psalms 84:7: They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
Psalms 84:8: O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
Psalms 84:9: Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
Psalms 84:10: For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalms 84:11: For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalms 84:12: O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Psalms 85:1: Lord, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
Psalms 85:2: Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
Psalms 85:3: Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
Psalms 85:4: Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
Psalms 85:5: Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
Psalms 85:6: Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
Psalms 85:7: Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.
Psalms 85:8: I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
Psalms 85:9: Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
Psalms 85:10: Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
Psalms 85:11: Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
Psalms 85:12: Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
Psalms 85:13: Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Psalms 86:1: Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
Psalms 86:2: Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
Psalms 86:3: Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Psalms 86:4: Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Psalms 86:5: For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Psalms 86:6: Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
Psalms 86:7: In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Psalms 86:8: Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
Psalms 86:9: All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psalms 86:10: For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
Psalms 86:11: Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalms 86:12: I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psalms 86:13: For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Psalms 86:14: O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
Psalms 86:15: But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Psalms 86:16: O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
Psalms 86:17: Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com