[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 18-20 Day: 46

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Feb 16 00:00:05 MST 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 18:1: I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
Psalms 18:2: The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalms 18:3: I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalms 18:4: The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
Psalms 18:5: The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
Psalms 18:6: In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Psalms 18:7: Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
Psalms 18:8: There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
Psalms 18:9: He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
Psalms 18:10: And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
Psalms 18:11: He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
Psalms 18:12: At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
Psalms 18:13: The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Psalms 18:14: Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
Psalms 18:15: Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
Psalms 18:16: He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
Psalms 18:17: He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
Psalms 18:18: They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.
Psalms 18:19: He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psalms 18:20: The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Psalms 18:21: For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
Psalms 18:22: For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
Psalms 18:23: I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
Psalms 18:24: Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
Psalms 18:25: With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
Psalms 18:26: With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Psalms 18:27: For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
Psalms 18:28: For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalms 18:29: For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psalms 18:30: As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalms 18:31: For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
Psalms 18:32: It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psalms 18:33: He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalms 18:34: He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Psalms 18:35: Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psalms 18:36: Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
Psalms 18:37: I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
Psalms 18:38: I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.
Psalms 18:39: For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.
Psalms 18:40: Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psalms 18:41: They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.
Psalms 18:42: Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.
Psalms 18:43: Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
Psalms 18:44: As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
Psalms 18:45: The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
Psalms 18:46: The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Psalms 18:47: It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
Psalms 18:48: He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Psalms 18:49: Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.
Psalms 18:50: Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
Psalms 19:1: The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psalms 19:2: Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
Psalms 19:3: There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psalms 19:4: Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
Psalms 19:5: Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
Psalms 19:6: His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
Psalms 19:7: The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalms 19:8: The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
Psalms 19:9: The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
Psalms 19:10: More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Psalms 19:11: Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
Psalms 19:12: Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Psalms 19:13: Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Psalms 19:14: Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 20:1: The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
Psalms 20:2: Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
Psalms 20:3: Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
Psalms 20:4: Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
Psalms 20:5: We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
Psalms 20:6: Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Psalms 20:7: Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:8: They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.
Psalms 20:9: Save, Lord: let the king hear us when we call.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com