[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 99-101 Day: 235

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Aug 24 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 99:1: The Lord reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
Psalms 99:2: The Lord is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people.
Psalms 99:3: Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
Psalms 99:4: The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
Psalms 99:5: Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
Psalms 99:6: Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the Lord, and he answered them.
Psalms 99:7: He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.
Psalms 99:8: Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
Psalms 99:9: Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalms 100:1: Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Psalms 100:2: Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Psalms 100:3: Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Psalms 100:4: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalms 100:5: For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms 101:1: I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord, will I sing.
Psalms 101:2: I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
Psalms 101:3: I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
Psalms 101:4: A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
Psalms 101:5: Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Psalms 101:6: Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
Psalms 101:7: He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
Psalms 101:8: I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com