[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 90-92 Day: 214

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Aug 3 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 90:1: Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
Psalms 90:2: Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
Psalms 90:3: Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
Psalms 90:4: For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Psalms 90:5: Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
Psalms 90:6: In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
Psalms 90:7: For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
Psalms 90:8: Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
Psalms 90:9: For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
Psalms 90:10: The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Psalms 90:11: Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
Psalms 90:12: So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalms 90:13: Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
Psalms 90:14: O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psalms 90:15: Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.
Psalms 90:16: Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
Psalms 90:17: And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Psalms 91:1: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms 91:2: I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psalms 91:3: Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
Psalms 91:4: He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psalms 91:5: Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psalms 91:6: Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psalms 91:7: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psalms 91:8: Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Psalms 91:9: Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Psalms 91:10: There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalms 91:11: For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psalms 91:12: They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psalms 91:13: Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Psalms 91:14: Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psalms 91:15: He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psalms 91:16: With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Psalms 92:1: It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psalms 92:2: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Psalms 92:3: Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
Psalms 92:4: For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
Psalms 92:5: O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Psalms 92:6: A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Psalms 92:7: When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Psalms 92:8: But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.
Psalms 92:9: For, lo, thine enemies, O Lord, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
Psalms 92:10: But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Psalms 92:11: Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
Psalms 92:12: The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Psalms 92:13: Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Psalms 92:14: They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
Psalms 92:15: To shew that the Lord is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com