[Biblein52weeks-en] Bible in 52 Weeks: Psalms 146-148 Day: 354

dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net dailyreading at churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Dec 20 00:00:10 MST 2012

Bible in 52 Weeks:
Psalms 146:1: Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.
Psalms 146:2: While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Psalms 146:3: Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
Psalms 146:4: His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
Psalms 146:5: Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:
Psalms 146:6: Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
Psalms 146:7: Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners:
Psalms 146:8: The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous:
Psalms 146:9: The Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
Psalms 146:10: The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalms 147:1: Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
Psalms 147:2: The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
Psalms 147:3: He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Psalms 147:4: He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
Psalms 147:5: Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
Psalms 147:6: The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.
Psalms 147:7: Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
Psalms 147:8: Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
Psalms 147:9: He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.
Psalms 147:10: He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
Psalms 147:11: The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
Psalms 147:12: Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
Psalms 147:13: For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
Psalms 147:14: He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
Psalms 147:15: He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
Psalms 147:16: He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.
Psalms 147:17: He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
Psalms 147:18: He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
Psalms 147:19: He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
Psalms 147:20: He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalms 148:1: Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
Psalms 148:2: Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
Psalms 148:3: Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Psalms 148:4: Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
Psalms 148:5: Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.
Psalms 148:6: He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
Psalms 148:7: Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
Psalms 148:8: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
Psalms 148:9: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
Psalms 148:10: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
Psalms 148:11: Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
Psalms 148:12: Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
Psalms 148:13: Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
Psalms 148:14: He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the Lord.
(KJV)

Plan designed by http://www.bible-reading.com